Short-breaks either mid week or long weekends, September to June at £150 for up to four nights all inclusive. (Except Christmas, New Year and School Holiday Weeks.)
Lagnaha Farm is situated in Argyll, Scotland between Oban to the south & Fort William to the north and is an excellent base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and towns.
We offer both self catering accommodation in our two newly renovated bothies and two gypsy waggons, (breakfast also available with the gypsy waggons), and we also have a campsite for tents, touring caravans and motorhomes..
Reasons to stay at Lagnaha:
- Each bothy sleeps 5 but can be booked together to sleep parties of 10 - ideal for larger groups or family gatherings. Both now have free broadband Wi Fi. More »
- Stunning surroundings - the farm’s back-drop is the Duror Forest and the two Bens - Ben Sgorr Dhonuill and Ben Sgorr Dhearg. More »
- Local activities such as walking and climbing, cycling, skiing and snow boarding, canoeing, sailing, fishing, scuba diving and caving. More »
- Wealth of both prehistoric and historical information and sites. More »
- We also have B & B Equine facilities, grazing and stabling for up to four horses, also lots of safe riding in the forest areas.
- We are a farm location with sheep, heavy horses, hens and our own veg.